When it comes to car buyer in Houston, we offer the best deals. We are passionate about all kinds of cars. Junk or not, if you want to sell them, we will offer you the best price for them. All you gotta do is call us up at (281)732-5040 and our expert will assess the condition of your vehicle and offer the best price for it. Once we have a deal, you get paid upfront. Yes, it is that simple. Now we know that you are filled with questions and we are here to help and answer the most asked questions. Let’s get to it.
Why Do We Offer the Best Deals?
If you are thinking that there is not a lot of money in recycling junk vehicles, think again. The automobile recycling industry is at an all-time high and contributes over 25 Billion dollars to our economy. We believe in being fair and making sure that both of us are happy. So, stop thinking and turn your junk vehicle into money today.
What Kind of Cars Do We Buy?
We buy all kinds of cars.
- Wrecked Cars.
- Broken and underperforming cars.
- Old cars that have hit mileage milestones.
- Cars that can’t pass the annual inspection
- Newly bought or well-maintained cars.
- Vehicles damaged due to accidents
- Cars Without Titles
- Used trucks.
How Do I Get The Best Deal On My Car?
There are a few things you can do to make sure that you get the best deal on your junk car.
- Keep a track of all repair records and all damages that your vehicle has undergone. This is even more necessary in the case of vintage cars and cars of specific brands.
- Hold on to your car’s title. Your title is proof of your car’s ownership. Hold on to it to negotiate a better deal. Although we buy cars without titles. However, holding on to your car’s title will definitely help you crack a better deal.
- Have a thorough idea about the parts of your car. From your car battery to your tires, everything can help you negotiate more money. In fact, when selling your junk car, it is important to know about the following:
- Your car battery. Even a dead battery can get you a good deal
- Your car interiors and exterior. Knowing the weight of the metal is important. If your car is really broken down, just the weight of your car’s metal can be sold for cash.
- Any electronic parts like your car radio, GPS, etc can be sold for cash.
- The condition of your tires can help you increase the price of your junk vehicle.
How Much Can I Expect for My Junk Car?
It’s important to be realistic. Asking for an exorbitant price can be a deal-breaker. Fill in our car value estimator form to know the price your car or vehicle can be sold at. Assessing the condition of your car, asking for a fair amount will help you convert your junk car into cash.